Our Services – for women, children and young people
Our services are geared towards Sikh and other ethnically and culturally diverse women and their families.
We offer bespoke Life Coaching, Training and Employability, Advice and Counselling, all specifically tailored to the individual;
- Training to aid employability e.g. IT and administration, literacy, signposting to other suitable services and support.
- Personal development and life coaching.
- Provision of activities for children and young people in schools ensuring they have positive destinations after school.
- Health and wellbeing services and support for 50+.
- Social and wellbeing support for young women, whether new to the community or established members.
- Discreet and confidential advice and support on family, workplace, cultural issues or other sensitive matters.
All of our services are delivered with sensitivity, discretion and are measured and informed.